THE GOSPEL TIDE BROADCASTING ASSOCIATION
STATEMENT OF FAITH
The following statement is a summary of our doctrinal beliefs. On a more comprehensive level we affirm the principles of Christianity as expressed in the Luasanne Covenant.
1. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe the Bible to be the true, inspired and authoritative Word of God.
3. We believe that God created mankind in his own image as good and innocent. Through Adam's disobedience all have inherited a sinful nature which results in separation of God.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His substitutionary death on the cross, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His imminent personal return in power and glory.
5. We believe salvation is a gift from God freely offered to mankind by grace. It is received through personal repentance from sin, accompanied by faith in the person; and finished work of Jesus Christ. There is nothing we can do to earn this salvation.
6. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. The Christian is enabled to live a godly life through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
7. We believe that those in right relationship with God will be raised form the dead into eternal life in the presence of God. Those who have rejected God's forgiveness through his Son will suffer an eternal agonizing separation from God.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.